Search More jobs
Make your profile on WorkersTown, follow these simple steps:
- Search for a job using a keyword and location.
- Select most suitable jobs that fits your qualification
- Refer job details and requirements, then if suits your skills then, click the Apply Now button when you find a job that interests you.
- Answer any additional questions the application may have.
- Click the Submit Application button when finished.
- You may be asked to finish the application on the employer’s website also. If that’s the case, you’ll be redirected to their website where you’ll fill out some more information to complete the application.
- Wait to hear from the employer. Don’t forget to check your email and voicemail regularly. If you don’t hear from employers within 7-10 business days, you can contact them directly on your own.
Look, generally our employers are share feedback within 2-3 working days, and schedule further interview schedule or process within 3-4 days, but still if you want to know, then you may also connect directly.
To share exact answer is not possible for everyone, because we aren’t involved in employers’ hiring decisions. There are many possible reasons for your application being rejected, though:
- There’s a lot of competition for jobs right now.
- Your skills and experience may not be exact what the looking for.
- There are missing some details. Employers like to have as much information about you as possible.
- You may have made a spelling mistake. While this sounds like a small thing, employers tell us this is the number one mistake that job seekers make.
Some of the employers who advertise jobs with WorkersTown, require job seekers to apply on their company website. When you click – Apply Now, you may be sent to another site to finish the application process. Don’t skip this step! If you don’t finish this application process, you won’t be considered for the job.
If you have computer problems or other trouble finishing the application on the employer’s site, then you may also use advance job search page on direct employer’s site. Look for the title of the job you’re trying to apply to and click on it to finish the application.
During the holiday and weekends, many companies add additional workers to make sure they have the needed staff available. You’ll find many seasonal jobs openings available in a variety of different industries. For ex – warehouses, delivery drivers, and retail stores / business all needs seasonal workers to deal with increased work demands during the holiday season.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to earn extra cash by working during the holidays, a seasonal job at one of the following companies may be right to work for you. lists to find companies that hire seasonal workers.
- Best Buy