Alaska Airlines hiring Stores/Warehouse Agent in San Francisco-California, The Stores Agent is responsible for processing orders and parts at Alaska Airlines (AS). As a member of the Stores team, this individual contributor role requisitions, receives, ships, warehouses, stores, disperses and records parts, equipment and supplies. This is a union represented position.
- Employer: Alaska Airlines
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Salary: $20.50 Per Hour
- Sector: Transport & Logistics
- Job Type: Permanent
- Responsible for requisitioning, receiving, shipping (which may include dangerous goods and materials), warehousing, storing, dispersing and recording parts, equipment and supplies.
- Responsible for helping internal customers with needs such as supplying parts, equipment and supplies.
- Prepare shipments for flights and ground transportation.
- Process orders and perform inventory.
- Drive a variety of vehicles including: pick-up truck, van, box truck, forklift and pallet jack.
Job-Specific Experience, Education & Skills
- Possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to learn and operate a computerized inventory system.
- Ability to lift 70 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, reach and grasp.
- Be adaptable to performing work according to set procedures.
- Must be organized and be able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Must have a valid and operable driver’s license.
- Flexible to work varied shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Must be have work authoriz in the U.S.
- 2 years of warehouse shipping or receiving experience.
- Prior aviation supplier experience.
- Computer literate and able to type 25+ words per minute and skilled in 10-key.
Airport SIDA Badge Requirements
Important update for non-crew employees working at an airport or maintenance hangar: Employees will be required to obtain a SIDA badge provided by the airport authority and maintain good standing in order to keep their SIDA badge. Review the SIDA Badge Requirements document for a comprehensive overview.
Job-Specific Leadership Expectations
Embody our values to own safety, do the right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver performance, and be remarkable.
Starting Rate : USD $20.50/Hr.
Bonus : USD $1,000.00
Pay Details : $1,000 hiring bonus paid after 6 months of employment
Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air pay and benefits can vary by company, location, number of regularly scheduled hours worked, length of employment, and employment status.
- Free stand-by travel privileges on Alaska Airlines & Horizon Air
- Comprehensive well-being programs including medical, dental and vision benefits
- Generous 401k match program
- Quarterly and annual bonus plans
- Generous holiday and paid time off
For more information about Alaska/Horizon Total Rewards please visit our career site and view benefits.